Series InformationInspector Montalbano series
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781538424667 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1538424665 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (5hr., 44 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Blackstone Audio, Inc., 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Inspector Montalbano is awakened by the sound of a nightingale when he's called to investigate the murder of the wealthy Cosimo Barletta. Shot in the back of the neck, Barletta was a widower living a quiet life by the sea, but when his son and daughter are called into questioning, a history of corruption and greed is revealed. The discovery of scandalous photographs brings in more suspects. In a case involving a string of mistresses, a controversial will, and family secrets, Montalbano struggles to find the murderer and the true victim.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Montalbano, Salvo (Fictitious character) > Fiction.