- ISBN: 9781541423947 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1541423941 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (7hr., 45 min.)) : digital
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Joel Leslie.
After being dumped by his long-term boyfriend for being overweight, Henry Beckett decides to make some drastic changes. In a vain attempt at getting his boyfriend back, Henry does the most absurdly frightening thing he can think of. He joins a gym. Reed Henske is a personal trainer who isn't sure he'll ever be ready to date again. He's sick of guys who are only interested in the perfect body image, never seeing him for who he really is. As Reed tortures Henry with things like diet and exercise, Henry enamors Reed with recipes and laughter. As the friendship lines start to blur, Henry is convinced there's no way Thor-like Reed could ever be interested in a guy like him. Reed just has to convince Henry that life isn't about reaching your ideal bodyweight. It's about finding your perfect counterweight. Contains mature themes.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Gay men > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Homosexuality > Fiction.