View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780062570550 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 0062570552 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (2hr., 03 min.)) : digital
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Harper Collins Publishers, 2016.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Performed by Andrew Eiden.
It's slippery. It's slurpable. It's spaghetti! Perfect for fans of Big Nate, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, and the previous Stick Dog books, Tom Watson's hilarious Stick Dog Slurps Spaghetti is not to be missed. Stick Dog and his gang of hungry hounds want to play tug-of-war. Their search for rope leads to something even better-spaghetti! Once they get a taste, they must get some more. It will be their most difficult mission ever-and will demand all of Stick Dog's problem-solving skills. They'll need to scale the tallest mountain in the suburbs and sneak into a restaurant filled with people. Dangerous humans-a strange-talking girl, a huge chef, and a penguin-man-lurk around every corner. But there's more than danger in the air. Stick Dog has caught the scent of something even more scrumptious than spaghetti. And he'll risk everything to find out what it is.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Pasta products > Juvenile fiction.