Phule's paradise [electronic resource] / Robert Asprin.
- ISBN: 9781541424432 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1541424433 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (7hr., 30 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Noah Michael Levine.
It was the perfect solution-put highly connected Captain Willard Phule in charge of the worst dregs of the Space Force. Sure, Phule's Company may be a band of rejects and misfits, but they did manage to save the day with their unorthodox methods. Embarrassed, the Space Force may have found the perfect equation for disaster: Assign Phule's pack of oddballs to save the Fat Chance Casino from a criminal take over. Phule's Company may stop the mob . . . but who will save the casino from them?
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by series