- ISBN: 9781541429130 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1541429133 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (16hr., 10 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Kevin T. Collins.
It has been four years since Darian saw his village sacked and burned by barbarians. Taking refuge with the Hawkbrothers, he soon finds his life's calling-as a Healing Adept. But even as he learns the mystical ways of this ancient race, Darian cannot escape the dangers threatening his future. Another tribe of barbarians is approaching. The time has come . . . to stand up and fight.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Valdemar (Imaginary place) > Fiction.