Murder on the Orient Express [Movie Tie-in] : A Hercule Poirot Mystery [electronic resource] / Agatha Christie.
- ISBN: 9780062847928 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 0062847929 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (6hr., 13 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Harper Collins Publishers, 1934.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Kenneth Branagh.
"The murderer is with us - on the train now..." Just after midnight, the famous Orient Express is stopped in its tracks by a snowdrift. By morning, the millionaire Samuel Ratchett lies dead in his compartment, stabbed a dozen times, his door locked from the inside. One of his fellow passengers must be the murderer. Isolated by the storm and with a killer in their midst, detective Hercule Poirot must find the killer amongst a dozen of the dead man's enemies, before the murderer decides to strike again...
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.