- ISBN: 9781495628177 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1495628175 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Orenda Books, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
A successful entrepreneur in the mushroom industry, Jaakko Kaunismaa is a man in his prime. At just 37 years of age, he is shocked when his doctor tells him that he's dying. What is more, the cause is discovered to be prolonged exposure to toxins; in other words, someone has slowly but surely been poisoning him. Determined to find out who wants him dead, Jaakko embarks on a suspenseful rollercoaster journey full of unusual characters, bizarre situations and unexpected twists.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Terminally ill > Fiction.
Poisoning > Fiction.