- ISBN: 9780062568809 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 0062568809 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (7hr., 37 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Harper Collins Publishers, 2016.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Mary Jane Wells.
New York Times bestselling author Cathy Maxwell's glittering Marrying the Duke series continues-Twice he has been close to the altar and still no duchess. Will the third time be the charm? A duke can't marry just anyone. His wife must be of good family, be fertile, be young. Struggling playwright Sarah Pettijohn is absolutely the last woman Gavin Whitridge, Duke of Baynton, would ever fall in love with. She is an actress, born on the wrong side of the blanket, and always challenges his ducal authority. She never hesitates to tell him what she thinks. However, there is something about her that stirs his blood . . . which makes her perfect for a bargain he has in mind: In exchange for backing her play, he wants Sarah to teach him about love.And he, in turn, has a few things to teach her about men . . .
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Nobility > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Women dramatists > Fiction.
Marriage > Fiction.