Control of radiation hazards in the atomic energy program.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 614.7 Un58con (Text)||00000106627433||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: xi, 230 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Washington, [publisher not identified], 1950.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
1. Radiation safety -- The probleme, the program, and the record. pp. 3.
2. Radation safety in the production operations. pp. 20.
3. Safe hanlding of radioisotopes. pp. 53.
4. Control of radiation in research and development. pp. 79.
5. Environmental safetguards. pp. 98.
6. Control of hazards at weapons tests. pp. 119.
7. The AEC program for radiation control. pp. 123.
8. Detection instruments for radiation protection. pp. 138.
9. The costs of radiation protection. pp. 154.
10. Major developments, January-June 1950. pp. 165.
Appendix 1. U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, principle staff and managers of operations offices. pp. 181.
Appendix 2. Membership committees. pp. 182.
Appendix 3. Major research centers of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission. pp. 192.
Appendix 4. Distribution of isotopes from Isotopes Division, Oak Ridge, Tenn. pp. 195.
Appendix 5. Fellowship Boards, and AEC Fellowships for 1950-51. pp. 197.
Appendix 6. AEC contract research on radiation effects and radiation protection. pp. 200.
Appendix 7. Radiation detection and measurement instrument patents available for licensing. pp. 209.
Appendix 8. Radiation detection and measurement instruments manufactured for use by AEC. pp. 215.
Appendix 9. Report to the President by the Atomic Energy Commission Labor Relations Panel--Nov. 1, 1949 to May 31, 1950. pp. 220.
Appendix 10. Information control policy of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission. pp. 227.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Radioactivity > Safety measures.
Search for related items by series