- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hagerstown Jefferson Twp PL - Hagerstown||YA 796.51 FRIS (Text)||39213000824296||Young Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781608186884 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781566607247 (ebook)
- Physical Description: 80 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Mankato, MN : Creative Education, 
"Extreme Outdoor Adventures."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references, webography and index.
"An in-depth survey of the history of hiking, as well as tips and advice on how to adapt to unexpected situations, and the skills and supplies necessary for different types of hiking"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hiking > Juvenile literature.
Hiking > History > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series