I. Pituitary standardization : a comparison of the physiological activity of some commercial pituitary preparations / by George B. Roth ; II. Examination of drinking water on railroad trains / by Richard H. Creel ; III. Variation in the epinephrine content of suprarenal glands / by Atherton Seidell and Frederic Fenger.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 614 Unpm58, no. 100 (Text)||2127-2212||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 72 pages : illustrations, charts, tables ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1914.
|General Note:|| At head of title: Treasury Department, United States Public Health Service.
"Hygienic Laboratory bulletins of the Public Health Service": pages 67-72.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pituitary extract > Standards.
Pituitary extract > Physiological effect.
Railroads > Sanitation.
Drinking water > Analysis.
Drinking water > Contamination.
Adrenaline > Analysis.
Search for related items by series
- Bulletin / Hygienic Laboratory ; no. 100 (Nov. 1914)
- Bulletin (Hygienic Laboratory (U.S.)) ; no. 100.