Maternal mortality in fifteen states / Frances Catherine Rothert.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 173 Un58p, no. 223 (Text)||2127-2205||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: xiv, 234 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1934.
|General Note:|| "The material was analyzed and the report was written by Dr. Frances C. Rothert."--Letter of transmittal.
"An abstract of this report has been published as Maternal deaths; a brief report of a study made in 15 states (U.S. Children's Bureau Publication no. 221)"--Page 1.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mothers > Mortality > United States.
Obstetrics > United States > Statistics.
Mortality > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Bureau publication / U.S. Children's Bureau ; no. 223
- Bureau publication (United States. Children's Bureau) ; no. 223.