Rural electrification act of 1936, amendment : hearing before the Subcommittee on Conservation and Credit of the Committee on Agriculture, House of Representatives, Eighty-fourth Congress, first session on H.R. 2138, H.R. 4572, and H.R. 5376, April 14, 1955.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 328a Ag8-1 R88-4 (Text)||2127-1915||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: iii, 38 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington [D.C.] : U.S. G.P.O., 1955.
W.R. Poage, chairman of subcommittee.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Rural electrification > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Its [Hearings before] the Committee on Agriculture, House of Representatives, Eighty-fourth Congress ; Serial L
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture. Hearings before the Committee on Agriculture, House, Eighty-fourth Congress ; Serial L.