The economic position of Switzerland during the war / by Louis A. Rufener.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 382 U58ms no. 90 (Text)||2127-1803||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 88 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1919.
At head of title: Department of Commerce. Bureau of Foreign and Domestic Commerce.
One of the series of Economic studies of countries during the war compiled in the Bureau of Research and Statistics, War Trade Board.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
"Bibliography of chief sources": page 88.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||World War, 1914-1918 > Economic aspects > Switzerland.
Switzerland > Economic conditions.
Search for related items by series
- Miscellaneous series / Department of Commerce. Bureau of Foreign and Domestic Commerce ; no. 90
- Miscellaneous series (United States. Bureau of Domestic and Foreign Commerce) ; no. 90.