Calvin Coolidge : memorial address delivered before the joint meeting of the two houses of Congress as a tribute of respect to the late president of the United States / by Hon. Arthur Prentice Rugg, chief justice of the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts, Hall of the House of Representatives, February 6, 1933.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 923 Un58m (Text)||2127-1802||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 68 pages, 1 unnumbered page : portrait ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington] : [U.S. G.P.O.], 
"Memorial services at the joint session of the Senate and House of Representatives": p. - 68, .
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Coolidge, Calvin, 1872-1933.
Presidents > United States > Biography.
Memorial service programs > Washington (D.C.)
Search for related items by series
- Document / 2d Congress, 2d session, Senate ; no. 186
- Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 72nd Congress, no. 186.