Little Pennsylvania Dutch boy : will the war ever end? / by Sharon Schnupp Kuepfer.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|LaGrange Co PL - Bookmobile||ju KUE (Text)||30477101150732||Children: New||Checked out||07/24/2018|
- ISBN: 9781601262448
- Physical Description: 96 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Morgantown, PA : Masthof Press, 2010.
- Copyright: ©2010
Recipes included between chapters.
Includes recipe index.
Clair and his family trusted God for help during World War II, while Daddy was away in Virginia, helping to build Skyline Drive instead of going to war.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Schnupp, Clair E., 1936- > Childhood and youth > Juvenile fiction.
Mennonites > Fiction.
Christian life > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- [Little Pennsylvania Dutch boy series] ; 
- Kuepfer, Sharon Schnupp. tLittle Pennsylvania Dutch boy series ; 01.