From tadpole to frog / by Shannon Zemlicka.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - Auburn Plaza||J VOX 597.8 ZEM (Text)||840191002540934||Auburn Plaza - VOX Books||In process||-|
|Vox Books: Charger included. Also provided by a generous grant from the Mother Goose on the Loose Giving Circle. [ dk 2018-08-13 @ ECKRT-ECK ]|
|Peabody PL - Columbia City||JE VOX 597.89 ZEMLICKA (Text)||30403002321750||Childrens - Read Along VOX||Available||-|
|Plainfield-Guilford Twp PL - Plainfield||READ ALONG VOX Zemlicka (Text)||31208912339092||Children: Read Along||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780996745772
- Physical Description: 1 audio-enabled book (24 pages) : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: [Fairfax, Virginia] : [Library Ideas, LLC], 2015.
Book originally published: Minneapolis, MN : Lerner Publications Company, 2012.
Audio playback device includes headphone jack, external speaker, play/pause button, volume controls, and page-turning controls.
Describes the different development stages of a frog, from hatching from an egg to developing into a tadpole, sprouting legs and losing gills, and finally maturing into a frog.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Frogs > Life cycles > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- Start to finish. Second series, Nature's cycles
- Start to finish (Minneapolis, Minn.). Second series. Nature's cycles.