- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Plainfield-Guilford Twp PL - Plainfield||READ ALONG VOX Zemlicka (Text)||31208912339092||children new book||Checked out||04/02/2018|
- ISBN: 9780996745772
- Physical Description: 1 audio-enabled book (24 pages) : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: [Fairfax, Virginia] : [Library Ideas, LLC], 2015.
|General Note:|| VOX Books.
Book originally published: Minneapolis, MN : Lerner Publications Company, 2012.
Audio playback device includes headphone jack, external speaker, play/pause button, volume controls, and page-turning controls.
|Summary, etc.:|| Describes the different development stages of a frog, from hatching from an egg to developing into a tadpole, sprouting legs and losing gills, and finally maturing into a frog.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Frogs > Life cycles > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- Start to finish. Second series, Nature's cycles
- Start to finish (Minneapolis, Minn.). Second series. Nature's cycles.