- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Decatur Branch||LPFIC SCOTT CON (Text)||34207002122563||Adult Large Print - Fiction||Available||-|
|Lincoln Heritage PL - Chrisney Branch||CHR CF LP SCO FRON #5 (Text)||70743000160176||Chrisney||Reshelving||-|
|Lincoln Heritage PL - Dale Main Library||CF LP SCO FRON #5 (Text)||70743000160153||Christian Fiction Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781432844325 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1432844326 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 381 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2016
Proposing a marriage of convenience to a rugged logger is the boldest move of Nora Underhill's sheltered life. In return for Simon Wallin's protection from her overbearing family, the unassuming seamstress offers prime frontier farmland. But their paper marriage changes when Nora's greedy brother tries to draw her back into a life of drudgery. Her only option: move to Simon's farm, and into the center of his loving, unruly family.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Frontier and pioneer life > Fiction.
Large type books.