- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||BCD J STR (Text)||30032001799524||JUVENILE AUDIOBOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781338187557 (audiobook)
- Physical Description: [6 audio discs (approximately 8 hours)?] : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified?]: [Chicken House], .
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
[Typographic symbols and accents removed for systems compatibility.]
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by the author.
"1919. Mama is ill. Father has taken a job abroad. Nanny Jane is too busy to pay any attention to Henrietta and the things she sees -- or thinks she sees -- in the shadows of their new home, Hope House."
|Source of Description Note:||
Title and description based on researched data; resource not viewed.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Haunted places > Fiction.
Haunted houses > Fiction.
Supernatural > Fiction.