Drones / by Lauren Newman.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Attica PL - Attica||J629.133 NEW (Text)||74231000117458||Juvenile Nonfiction||In process||-|
- ISBN: 9781634726993 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: Ann Arbor, Michigan : Cherry Lake Publishing, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 31) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Drone basics -- Drones then and now -- Helpful drones -- Drone debate -- Drones of the future.
"Learn all about drones, from how they were first created to how they are being used today."-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Grades 4 to 6.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Drone aircraft > Juvenile literature.
Technological innovations > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 21st century skills innovation library. Emerging Tech.
- 21st century skills innovation library. Emerging tech.