The pyrotannic acid method for the quantitative determination of carbon monoxide in blood and in air : its uses in the diagnosis and investigation of cases of carbon monoxide poisoning / by R.R. Sayers and W.P. Yant ... .
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 622 Un58t no. 373 (Text)||17200725-2017||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 18 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1925.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Technical paper / United States Bureau of Mines ; no. 373
- Technical paper (United States. Bureau of Mines) ; 373.