Peace in our day : Address by the Honorable Francis B. Sayre, assistant Secretary of State, at the Community Armistice Day Luncheon, Philadelphia, November 11, 1937.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 353.1 Un58ms [no. 13] (Text)||17200728-2017||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 preliminary leaf, 9 pages ; 23 x 10 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1937.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Publication / U.S. Department of State ; no. 1095
- [Miscellaneous speeches / U.S. Department of State ; no. 13]
- Department of State publication ; 1095.