How computers work / written by Alex Frith and Rosie Dickins ; illustrated by Colin King.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||J 004.16 FRI (Text)||36626103885927||JUV New Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780794537654 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0794537650 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Tula, Oklahoma : EDC Publishing, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2016.
First published in 2016 by Usborne Publishing Ltd., London. First published in America in 2016.
"With over 70 flaps to lift"--Cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Microcomputers > Juvenile literature.
Lift-the-flap books > Specimens.
Search for related items by series