Pliocene echinoids from Okinawa / by C. Wythe Cooke.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (13 unnumbered pages, 4 unnumbered pages of plates).
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1954.
Title from title screen (viewed September 26, 2014).
"Descriptions and illustrations of five new species and one new subspecies."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 50-52) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Paleontology > Pliocene.
Paleontology > Japan > Okinawa-ken.
Sea urchins, Fossil > Japan > Okinawa-ken.
Okinawa Island (Japan)
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 264-C
- Shorter contribution to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 264-C.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.