An appraisal of the Great Basin Middle Cambrian trilobites described before 1900 / by Allison R. Palmer.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (36 unnumbered pages, 5 unnumbered pages of plates) : map.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1954.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 26, 2014).
"Of the 29 species described prior to 1900, 27 are redescribed and 29 refigured, and a new name is proposed for I species."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 82-83) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Paleontology > Cambrian.
Paleontology > Great Basin.
Trilobites > Great Basin.
Trilobites > Nevada.
Trilobites > Utah.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 264-D
- Shorter contribution to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 264-D.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.