An appraisal of the Great Basin Middle Cambrian trilobites described before 1900 / by Allison R. Palmer.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (36 unnumbered pages, 5 unnumbered pages of plates) : map.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1954.
Title from title screen (viewed September 26, 2014).
"Of the 29 species described prior to 1900, 27 are redescribed and 29 refigured, and a new name is proposed for I species."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 82-83) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Paleontology > Cambrian.
Paleontology > Great Basin.
Trilobites > Great Basin.
Trilobites > Nevada.
Trilobites > Utah.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 264-D
- Shorter contribution to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 264-D.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.