A biofacies of Woodbine age in southeastern Gulf Coast region / by Esther R. Applin.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (15 unnumbered pages, 2 unnumbered pages of plates) : map.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1955.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 26, 2014).
"Description and illustrations of a unique microfauna (including 23 species of Foraminifera, of which 4 are new) and stratigraphic and areal distribution of the microfauna."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 197).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Foraminifera, Fossil > Gulf States.
Ostracoda, Fossil > Gulf States.
Paleontology > Cretaceous.
Paleontology > Gulf States.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 264-I
- Shorter contribution to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 264-I.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.