Resolution of inquiry requesting the President and directing the Secretary of the Interior to transmit, respectively, certain documents and other information to the House of Representatives relating to the executive order on the review of designations under the Antiquities Act : adverse report together with dissenting views (to accompany H. Res. 555).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-364 (Text)||2126-7935||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (10 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
"October 23, 2017."
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from caption (FDsys web site, viewed on Oct. 26, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Executive orders > United States.
Disclosure of information > Law and legislation > United States.
National monuments > Law and legislation > United States.
United States. Antiquities Act of 1906.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 115-364
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-364.