The reef-coral fauna of Carrizo Creek, Imperial County, California and its significance / by Thomas Wayland Vaughan.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (26 unnumbered pages, 18 unnumbered pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey], 
Publication information from USGS report documentation page.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (USGS viewed Oct. 25, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Corals, Fossil > California > Imperial County.
Search for related items by series
- Professional paper ; 98-T
- [Shorter contributions to general geology] ; 1916
- Professional paper (Geological Survey (U.S.)) ; no. 98-T.
- Shorter contributions to general geology ; 1916.