Revitalizing the Economy of Coal Communities by Leveraging Local Activities and Investing More Act of 2017 : report (to accompany H.R. 1731) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-351/PT. 1 (Text)||2126-7835||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (volumes).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], -
"October 19, 2017"--Pt. 1.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from pt. 1 caption (FDsys web site, viewed on Oct. 24, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Abandoned mined lands reclamation > Law and legislation > United States.
Coal mines and mining > Law and legislation > United States.
Federal aid to community development > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Rept. / 115th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 115-351
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-351.