Federal Agency Mail Management Act of 2017 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany H.R. 194, to ensure the effective processing of mail by federal agencies, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-176 (Text)||2126-7810||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 6 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
"October 19, 2017."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Source of Description Note:||
Online resource; title from PDF title screen (FDsys, viewed on Oct. 23, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Administrative agencies > Records and correspondence > Law and legislation > United States.
Postal service > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 115-176
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-176.