Brachiopod fauna of Saturday Mountain Formation, southern Lemhi Range, Idaho / by Reuben J. Ross, Jr.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource i, 3 unnumbered pages of plates) : illustrations, map.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 26, 2014).
"Descriptions and stereophotographic illustrations of 19 species of brachiopods, and correlations with other Ordovician formations."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 458-459) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brachiopoda, Fossil > Idaho > Lemhi Range.
Paleontology > Ordovician.
Paleontology > Idaho > Lemhi Range.
Lemhi Range (Idaho)
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 294-L
- Shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 294-L.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.