Regulations from the Executive in Need of Scrutiny Act of 2017 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 21, to amend chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, to provide that major rules of the executive branch shall have no force or effect unless a joint resolution of approval is enacted into law.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-169 (Text)||2126-7710||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 22 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
"October 16, 2017."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Source of Description Note:||
Online resource; title from PDF title screen (FDsys, viewed on Oct. 19, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Executive power > United States.
United States. Congress > Powers and duties.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 115-169
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-169.