- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 44 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1957.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 26, 2014).
"The 35 species and 12 genera of presently known United States Mesozoic charophytes are described and illustrated. Seventeen species and one genus are new. Their common occurrence, worldwide distribution, and easy identification make them helpful in subdividing nonmarine strata."
Title page and contents of: Shorter contributions to general geology, 1956, precedes title page.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 41-42) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Algae, Fossil > North America.
Characeae > North America.
Paleobotany > North America.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 294-A
- Shorter contributions to general geology ; 1956
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 294-A.
- Shorter contributions to general geology ; 1956.