Studies of longitudinal stream profiles in Virginia and Maryland / by John T. Hack.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (59 unnumbered pages) : illustrations, maps + 1 plate.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1957.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 94) and index.
"Preliminary results of a study of the form of small river valleys in relation to geology. Some factors controlling the longitudinal profiles of streams are described in quantitative terms."
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (USGS viewed Oct. 18, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Valleys > Virginia.
Valleys > Maryland.
Rivers > Virginia.
Rivers > Maryland.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper 294-B
- Shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 294-B.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.