To amend the Ethics in Government Act of 1978 to reauthorize the Judicial Conference of the United States to redact sensitive information contained in financial disclosure reports of judicial officers and employees, and for other purposes : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 1584.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-172 (Text)||2126-7668||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 6 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
"October 16, 2017."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Source of Description Note:||
Online resource; title from PDF title screen (FDsys, viewed on Oct. 19, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Courts > Officials and employees > Legal status, laws, etc. > United States.
Financial disclosure > Law and legislation > United States.
Judicial Conference of the United States > Rules and practice.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 115-172
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-172.