Miocene arthropods from the Mojave Desert, California / by Allison R. Palmer [and five others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (48 unnumbered pages, 5 unnumbered pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1957.
Title from title screen (viewed September 26, 2014).
"Seventeen species of aquatic and terrestrial arthropods from lacustrine beds of the Barstow formation are described and illustrated."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 276-277) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Arthropoda, Fossil > Mojave Desert.
Paleontology > Miocene.
Paleontology > California.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 294-G
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 294-G.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.