Miocene arthropods from the Mojave Desert, California / by Allison R. Palmer [and five others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (48 unnumbered pages, 5 unnumbered pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1957.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 26, 2014).
"Seventeen species of aquatic and terrestrial arthropods from lacustrine beds of the Barstow formation are described and illustrated."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 276-277) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Arthropoda, Fossil > Mojave Desert.
Paleontology > Miocene.
Paleontology > California.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 294-G
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 294-G.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.