DHS Acquisition Review Board Act of 2017 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 886, to amend the Homeland Security Act of 2002 to establish an acquisition review board in the Department of Homeland Security, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-170 (Text)||2126-7665||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 9 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
"October 16, 2017."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Source of Description Note:||
Online resource; title from PDF title screen (FDsys, viewed on Oct. 19, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Department of Homeland Security > Procurement.
Government accountability > United States.
Waste in government spending > United States > Prevention.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 115-170
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-170.