Volcanic-rich Middle and Upper Eocene sedimentary rocks northwest of Rattlesnake Hills, Central Wyoming / by Franklyn B. Van Houten; prepared as part of a program of the Department of the Interior for development of the Missouri River basin.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 14 pages) : illustrations, map + 2 plates.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1955.
Title from title screen (viewed September 26, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 13).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Wyoming > Rattlesnake Hills.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Eocene.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 274-A
- A shorter contribution to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 274-A.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.