Owl Creek (Upper Cretaceous) fossils from Crowleys Ridge, Southeastern Missouri / by Lloyd William Stephenson.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (49 unnumbered pages, 11 unnumbered page of plates) : map.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1955.
Title from title screen (viewed September 26, 2014).
"Supplemented with descriptions and illustrations of better preserved shells from the type section of the Owl Creek formation 2.5 miles northeast of Ripley, Tippah County, Miss."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 136-137) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Paleontology > Cretaceous.
Paleontology > Crowley's Ridge (Ark. and Mo.)
Paleontology > Missouri.
Crowley's Ridge (Ark. and Mo.)
Scott County (Mo.)
Stoddard County (Mo.)
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 274-E
- A shorter contribution to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 274-E.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.