Ecology of foraminifera in northeastern Gulf of Mexico / by Orville L. Bandy.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (32 unnumbered pages, 3 unnumbered pages of plates) : illustrations, maps + 7 plates.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1956.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 26, 2014).
"Frequency distribution of recent foraminifera in coastal waters of western Florida. Work done partly on behalf of U.S. Atomic Energy Commission."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 21) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Foraminifera > Mexico, Gulf of.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 274-G
- A shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 274-G.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.