Ecology of foraminifera in northeastern Gulf of Mexico / by Orville L. Bandy.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (32 unnumbered pages, 3 unnumbered pages of plates) : illustrations, maps + 7 plates.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1956.
Title from title screen (viewed September 26, 2014).
"Frequency distribution of recent foraminifera in coastal waters of western Florida. Work done partly on behalf of U.S. Atomic Energy Commission."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 21) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Foraminifera > Mexico, Gulf of.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 274-G
- A shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 274-G.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.