Triassic stratigraphy of Southeastern Idaho and adjacent areas / by Bernhard Kummel.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (36 unnumbered pages) : illustrations, maps + 7 plates.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1954.
Title from title screen (viewed September 29, 2014).
"Studies in southeastern Idaho, western Wyoming, and southwestern Montana, revealing one of the thickest and most complete marine sequences of Lower Triassic faunal zones in the world."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 188-189) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Idaho.
Geology > Montana.
Geology > Wyoming.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Triassic.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 254-H
- Shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 254-H.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.