Providing for consideration of the bill (S. 585) to provide greater whistleblower protections for federal employees, increased awareness of federal whistleblower protections, and increased accountability and required discipline for federal supervisors who retaliate against whistleblowers, and for other purposes; providing for proceedings during the period from October 16, 2017, through October 20, 2017; and providing for consideration of motions to suspend the rules : report (to accompany H. Res. 562).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-345 (Text)||2126-7396||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 2017.
"October 10, 2017."
|Source of Description Note:||
Online resource; title from PDF title screen (FDsys, viewed on Oct. 11, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Congress. House > Rules and practice.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 115-345
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-345.