Larger Foraminifera from Eniwetok Atoll drill holes / by W. Storrs Cole.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (48 unnumbered pages, 18 unnumbered pages of plates) : illustrations, maps + 1 plate.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1957.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 26, 2014).
"Sixty-two species and one variety of larger Foraminifera from Eniwetok Atoll drill holes are identified; 11 are new."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 780-781) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Foraminifera > Marshall Islands.
Enewetak Atoll (Marshall Islands)
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 260-V
- Bikini and nearby atolls, Marshall Islands
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 260-V.
- Bikini and nearby atolls, Marshall Islands.