Smaller Foraminifera from Eniwetok drill holes / by Ruth Todd and Doris Low.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (68 unnumbered pages, 9 unnumbered pages of plates) : illustrations, map + 4 plates.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1960.
Title from title screen (viewed September 26, 2014).
"Smaller Foraminifera were studied as loose specimens from 2 deep holes, about 22 miles apart, drilled to the basement rock underlying Eniwetok Atoll."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 854-856) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Foraminifera, Fossil > Marshall Islands > Enewetak Atoll.
Enewetak Atoll (Marshall Islands)
Bikini Atoll (Marshall Islands)
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 260-X
- Bikini and nearby atolls, Marshall Islands
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 260-X.
- Bikini and nearby atolls, Marshall Islands.