Fossil echinoids from the Marshall Islands / by Porter M. Kier.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (9 unnumbered pages, 1 unnumbered page of plates) : illustrations, map.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1964.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 26, 2014).
"A report of three species of echinoids from drill cuttings, with a description of an evolutionary trend within one of them."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 1126).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Paleontology > Marshall Islands.
Corals, Fossil > Marshall Islands.
Bryozoa, Fossil > Marshall Islands.
Brachiopoda > Marshall Islands.
Echinoida > Marshall Islands.
Decapoda (Crustacea) > Marshall Islands.
Bikini Atoll (Marshall Islands)
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 260-GG
- Bikini and nearby atolls, Marshall Islands
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 260-GG.
- Bikini and nearby atolls, Marshall Islands.