Fossil decapod crustaceans from the Marshall Islands / by Henry B. Roberts.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (8 unnumbered pages, 1 unnumbered page of plates).
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1964.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 26, 2014).
"Eight species are identified from sediments ranging from Eocene (Tertiary b) to Recent."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 1130-1131).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Paleontology > Marshall Islands.
Corals, Fossil > Marshall Islands.
Decapoda (Crustacea) > Marshall Islands.
Bikini Atoll (Marshall Islands)
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 260-HH
- Bikini and nearby atolls, Marshall Islands
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 260-HH.
- Bikini and nearby atolls, Marshall Islands.