Reducing DHS Acquisition Cost Growth Act : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 906, to amend the Homeland Security Act of 2002 to provide for Congressional notification regarding major acquisition program breaches, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-165 (Text)||2126-7337||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 10 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
"October 5, 2017."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Source of Description Note:||
Online resource; title from PDF title screen (FDsys, viewed on Oct. 10, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Department of Homeland Security > Procurement.
United States. Department of Homeland Security > Appropriations and expenditures.
Government purchasing > United States > Management.
Government accountability > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 115-165
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-165.