Cretaceous foraminifera from the Greenhorn, Carlile and Cody formations, South Dakota, Wyoming / by Steven K. Fox.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (32 unnumbered pages, 3 unnumbered pages of plates) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1954.
Title from title screen (viewed September 29, 2014).
"Significant Foraminifera from a section north of the Black Hills and a section in the eastern Bighorn Basin."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 121) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Foraminifera, Fossil > South Dakota.
Foraminifera, Fossil > Wyoming.
Paleontology > Cretaceous.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 254-E
- Shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 254-E.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.