Dakota group in Northern Front Range Foothills, Colorado / by Karl M. Waage.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (42 unnumbered pages) : illustrations, map.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1955.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 26, 2014).
"A revised subdivision and terminology for the Dakota group and local details of its stratigraphy."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 48) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Front Range (Colo. and Wyo.)
Geology > Colorado.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Cretaceous.
Front Range (Colo. and Wyo.)
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 274-B
- Shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 274-B.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.