Dakota group in Northern Front Range Foothills, Colorado / by Karl M. Waage.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (42 unnumbered pages) : illustrations, map.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1955.
Title from title screen (viewed September 26, 2014).
"A revised subdivision and terminology for the Dakota group and local details of its stratigraphy."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 48) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Front Range (Colo. and Wyo.)
Geology > Colorado.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Cretaceous.
Front Range (Colo. and Wyo.)
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 274-B
- Shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 274-B.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.