Basal Eagle Ford fauna (Cenomanian) in Johnson and Tarrant Counties, Texas / by Lloyd William Stephenson.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (20 unnumbered pages, 4 unnumbered pages of plates).
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1955.
Title from title screen (viewed September 26, 2014).
"Descriptions and illustrations of fossils of Late Cretaceous age, including two identified bivalve species, two gastropod species, and eight cephalopod species."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 65) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ammonoidea > Texas > Johnson City.
Ammonoidea > Texas > Tarrant County.
Paleontology > Cretaceous.
Paleontology > Texas > Johnson City.
Paleontology > Texas > Tarrant County.
Johnson County (Tex.)
Tarrant County (Tex.)
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 274-C
- Shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 274-C.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.