Basal Eagle Ford fauna (Cenomanian) in Johnson and Tarrant Counties, Texas / by Lloyd William Stephenson.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (20 unnumbered pages, 4 unnumbered pages of plates).
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1955.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 26, 2014).
"Descriptions and illustrations of fossils of Late Cretaceous age, including two identified bivalve species, two gastropod species, and eight cephalopod species."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 65) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ammonoidea > Texas > Johnson City.
Ammonoidea > Texas > Tarrant County.
Paleontology > Cretaceous.
Paleontology > Texas > Johnson City.
Paleontology > Texas > Tarrant County.
Johnson County (Tex.)
Tarrant County (Tex.)
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 274-C
- Shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 274-C.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.